Seven days prior, Balenciaga had the web in join when people saw its $2,145 blue “client tote” looked uncannily like Ikea’s 99-penny Frakta shopping pack. By and by Ikea has showed up a snarky advertisement because of the examinations.
Adweek reports that the Swedish association made an advancement pointing out the differentiations between the two sacks. Nearby its office, Acne, the association even went so far as to use an outline picture taker, Anders Kylberg.
How to identify an original Ikea Frakta bag
1) Shake it. If it rustles, it’s the real deal.
2) Multifunctional. It can carry hockey gear, bricks, and even water.
3) Throw it in the dirt. A true Frakta is simply rinsed off with a garden hose when dirty.
4) Fold it. Are you able to fold it to the size of a small purse? If the answer is yes, congratulations.
5) Look inside. The original has an authentic Ikea tag.
6) Price tag. Only $0.99.
Johan Holmgren, at Acne, said he discovers Balenciaga’s perhaps tribute “unexpected and brilliant. I liked the flirt. And I thought, Why not flirt back? And we did.”